Members of DACA may submit items for sale that they have personally created, subject to the following limits and conditions:
- A maximum of 8 mounted photographs.
- A maximum of 8 framed Fine Art items, only one of which may exceed 3m in perimeter.
- A maximum of 10 portfolio items (Photographs, Fine Art or prints wrapped in cellophane).
- Cards or similar multiple small items qualify as one item line (please include quantity in item description) providing they all have the same selling price. A maximum of 50 such items across all price points is permitted.
- A maximum of 15 item lines overall.
There is no charge for submitting items for sale. DACA will take 25% commission on all sales.
Not all items will be on display for the full duration of the event but every effort will be made to display at least 3 items from each member on day one and every item for at least two days (unless sold).
Business cards (for use as DACA considers appropriate) may be left when the items are handed in.
Please use the online form below to submit your details:
- Choose the type from the drop down list.
- The Item Description should contain information suitable for use as a label.
- Provide information on size for any large items, particularly Fine Art and Quilts.
- The selling price should be in whole pounds. For items priced at less than £10, units of 10 pence are permitted (i.e £2.90, not £2.99).
The information you enter will be used to produce labels for your work. These will be posted to you, along with a copy of your submission details and some flyers which we ask that you use to help publicise the event.
If you have any queries or require a print and post version of the form, please contact the Entries Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 01305 816530).
If you wish to enter items into one or more of our Judged Competitions, either as a member or a non-member, please do so by following this link. Enter Judged Competitions